1. What is kombucha?
Kombucha is fermented tea that contains a live colony of probiotics. The SCOBY (Symbiotic Culture of Bacteria and Yeast) converts sugared tea into kombucha over a period of 7-14 days.
2. How is kombucha powder made?
Once the kombucha is fully fermented, we use advanced food technology to protect the kombucha while turning it into a powder. The live probiotics are also protected and hence remain alive in the kombucha powder.
3. What are the benefits of kombucha powder?
- Contains 1 billion CFUs of live probiotics
- Contains Vitamin C
- No alcohol
- No artificial sweeteners or stevia
- Super convenient
- Incredibly tasty
4. Is there alcohol in kombucha powder?
No, there is no alcohol in our product.
5. How should I store my kombucha powder?
Keep it in a cool dry place at room temperature. The best before date will be listed on the box.
6. How should I enjoy kombucha powder?
Simply add 200ml of water, stir and it's ready to serve! It can be served chilled with ice (recommended) or at room temperature. If you like, add in a dash of honey or fizzy water!
7. Do you ship internationally?
We are currently shipping within Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia. Feel free to reach out to us if we're currently not shipping to your location and we'll work it out!